Cheat Sheet: New Features in JPA 2.1

JPA 2.1 introduced 12 new features, like StoreProcedureQueries, Entity Graphs and Attribute Converter, to make your work with the database easier and more efficient.
Download your free New Features in JPA 2.1 cheat sheet now, to get all the information you need to improve your database access.

This 5 page cheat sheet brings you:

- a short description and
- code snippets for each feature,
- links to more detailed articles.

Signup now and get your free New Features in JPA 2.1 cheat sheet and regular blog updates.

I respect your privacy and have ZERO TOLERANCE for spam!

Links of the Week (CW40) - OpenShift, JavaOne


Hello and welcome to "Links of the week (CW40)" :-)

As every week, I'd like to share the most interesting blog postings and articles I have read.

I read about two main topics during the last days. The first was OpenShift. As you might remember, I posted a link to an interview and howto last week. But I did not stop there and found more interesting links about it.

If you are new to OpenShift but want to use it, you should check the OpenShift Developer Center. The OpenShift Team provide lots of Ressources to learn more about OpenShift and how to use it. This is the point to start if you want to use OpenShift:

And if you want to learn more about the OpenShift architecture, you should read Shane Johnsons article about it:



My second big topic of the last two weeks was (of course) JavaOne2013. I was not able to attend so I tried to get as much content about it as possible.

There were a lot of talks about the keynotes. But to view the VoD is better than to read a summary. So I was happy when Oracle published them as VoDs:

If you want more content about JavaOne you should read Dustin Marks huge Collection of JavaOne2013 related resources. He collected lots of stuff and wrote a Brief summary for each. A must read for everyone who wasn't there.


Have fun!
Thorben

No comments:

Post a Comment